Monday, September 29, 2008

Time to plug things in and start thinking


So Rob has set the brief for the next Intercontinental Music Lab project, "Superheroes of the Sea". I'm very excited about this, potentially this could be even more mind blowing than our previous album "Superheroes of Science". As with the science theme there's plenty of scope to explore the lives of people, or beasts but this time with the added value of ... myths. It's such a rich theme to explore that I'm not sure where I'm going to start. Screaming guitars to accompany a Kraken or more ukulele to accompany an oceanographer? One things for sure, I'm going to spend more time composing this time round. Good luck everyone. Anyway, I've got a cold at the moment so I feel very much under the sea.

1 comment:

Tim Donderevo said...

This is what Digital TV looks like in America