Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Collective nouns for fishy friends


I think I've finished writing my lyrics. Though I need to decide on whether I've pushed the comedy boat ... too far out to sea. I found the following website useful for a couple of crucial aspects of my song. Fellow lyricising IML'ers may do as well. Land ahoy!
http://www.rinkworks.com/words/collective.shtml

A bit more on the comedy conundrum. Nemo is so clearly insane, and so full of contradictions it's very difficult to write from his viewpoint without exposing is obvious mental fragility. I was finding it pretty difficult to perform under those difficult conditions and just slipped into what I think has become the Nemo for Superheroes of The Sea. We'll see. My original recording for Galileo was pretty out there and got completely re-recorded at the last minute (thank goodness).

No comments: